VŠECHNY LEKCE ZDE
After streaking to Brussels, the group put down for the night, only to be told the next morning that Germany was not going to allow them to drive through their country!
Being Cannonballers, this didn’t stop them. According to Rob Hagen, "The French police took photos of everyone’s license plates, and then turned them over to the Germans, who were there waiting for us."
The next morning they raced to Austria, on to Serbia, and then took a detour through Cannes, France, before heading back to the UK.
Jokes of the Day: Totally Useless Info
1. The average human body has 300 bones in it when a person is born, but as few as 206 by the time an individual dies.
This is because many bones later fuse together, instead of remaining separate.
2. The human face has is comprised of 16 bones.
3. The human ear is the only bone which is fully grown when you are first born.
5. When people go on quick, fast or so-called "crash diets," their hair falls out faster.
6. The average man shaves 20,000 times in his life.
Najdete ji také v bezplatném deníku Metropolitní expres.