VŠECHNY LEKCE ZDE
Mops come in several different designs: they can be string-based, use a sponge, or even be made from substances like terry cloth. Examples:
"My little baby brother spilled his juice on the floor, Mom made me go get the mop and wipe it up."
When someone has a mop top hairstyle, this means they have what is also known as a "Beatle haircut." See photo on the right. Examples:
"John Lennon has the best mop top of all the Beatles" or "She went to get her hair styled and returned home with a mop top instead."
When someone needs to "mop up" something, this can mean to literally mop it up, or it is another way of saying that you just need to finish a few things or might even be having an easy time of it. Examples:
"He’s doing some mop up work right now, otherwise his book is basically finished" or "He’s mopping the floor with the rest of the competition, none of the games have even been close."
When someone "mooches around," this is another way of saying that they are not really doing anything very important or putting any real, serious energy into anything specific. Examples:
"We love to go to our weekend house and just mooch around" or "We went to the beach and just mooched around and enjoyed the sun and the water. It was great."
In British English, people will use the phrase "To mooch about." This means the same thing as mooching around.
Jokes: More Great Bumper Stickers
1. A pessimist is never disappointed.
2. The right fact can completely destroy a valid argument.
3. Born Again Pagan
4. Chess players mate better.
5. Dark must be faster than light, otherwise one would never see it.
6. Democracy is like three wolves and a sheep voting on what to eat for lunch.
7. Depression is anger without enthusiasm.
8. Dyslexic agnostics do NOT believe in doG!
9. Be a realist: expect a miracle today.
10. Eat Moose: 500,000 wolves CANNOT be wrong!
Najdete ji také v bezplatném deníku Metropolitní expres.