VŠECHNY LEKCE ZDE
Monday Morning Blues
Scientists proved a long time ago that most heart attacks take place between 5-8AM each Monday morning. Considering the stress of modern day life, never has this fact been more true.
While Mondays are stressful enough, when they are especially so, we call this a Maniacal Monday.
If you find yourself depressed because of how your Monday is going, or not going, you have what’s called "the Monday Morning Blues."
While Mondays are supposed to be the worst day of the week, this doesn’t automatically guarantee that Tuesday will be any better. When it in fact is not, which happens often, we call this a Terrible Tuesday.
Now, if your Tuesday is going "just fine," some people will have the nerve to call this a Terrific Tuesday.
Note: People who walk around the office bragging about how they’re having a "Terrific Tuesday" are known to be insensitive, and are likely to be assassinated by their more practical, intelligent and hard (or hardly) working colleagues.
Another fact science has long since proven is that if your Monday and Tuesdays are bad, you really won’t care about "whatever" happens to you on Wednesday. This is why they call this day a Whatever Wednesday, because "whatever" can not only happen to you, but your reaction to it won’t really matter.
Naturally, if you’re having a Whatever Wednesday for whatever reason, this means that you might be heading towards a Terrible Thursday.
Now, if you happen to be having a Terrific Thursday, it is also best to probably keep the news of this excitement to yourself. Those who run around the office bragging about having Terrific Thursdays can just as easily be assassinated as those who like to invent stories about "UFOs" and having Terrific Tuesdays.
If you’re having a Fried Friday, this means you are mentally "cooked," or are burned out. You can also have a Freaky Friday, if strange things took place, like people really working hard!
Joke of the Day: Mo' George Bush Quotes
1. "Americans are rising to the tasks of history, and they expect the same of us."
2. "It’s clearly a budget. It’s got a lot of numbers in it."
4. "Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."
5. "Our nation must come together to unite."
6. "We cannot let terrorists hold this nation hostile or hold our allies hostile."
7. "We know that dictators are quick to choose aggression, while free nations strive to resolve differences in peace."
Najdete ji také v bezplatném deníku Metropolitní expres.