VŠECHNY LEKCE ZDE
Imagine an alarm clock that is so advanced, that it actually runs away from you if you don’t shut it off when its alarm rings!
This would be Clocky.
Invented at MIT by Gauri Nanda, Clocky even comes with a snooze button which works only one time. If you don’t actually turn off the alarm after it sounds just once, Clocky will start its wheels rolling (see photos) and go hide somewhere in your flat.
Obviously, an invention like Clocky gives new meaning to the expression: "Honey, can you get the alarm please?"
Now, with your own lockable coffee cup, you won’t have to worry about anyone stealing "your" mug anymore!
What makes this item so amazing, is that it actually comes equipped with a real lock. When its key is inserted, the hole is plugged and the cup can then be used to drink from.
To protect this mug from being used by anyone else, you simply turn the key and remove it, exposing the hole in the side of the cup, rendering it more or less useless.
Jokes of the Day: Handy "Excuses" for You
If you ever find yourself a little short of excuses when missing either your work or school, here are some handy ones which might help you get out of a situation without being punished.
1. My horses escaped, and I had to go chase them.
3. My dog accidentally swallowed my bus pass, and I didn’t want to break the law by riding public transit illegally.
4. My friend got drunk and tried snowboarding from the roof of my house and ran over me.
5. I was abducted by a "UFO" and couldn’t make the class.
6. You mean yesterday really WASN’T a holiday?
Najdete ji také v bezplatném deníku Metropolitní expres.