VŠECHNY LEKCE ZDE
Discovering the Cave
Until a few months ago, Specialist Danny Bowen served in the U.S. military. While stationed in southern Germany, Bowen heard stories about "the Cave."
During World War II, Stalag 383 existed around the location. According to rumors Bowen heard, inside the nearby cave were supposedly the skeletons of some of its victims.
Bowen Decides to Explore
When Specialist Bowen heard the stories about Breitenwinner cave, it concerned him very much.
The idea that there might still be the remains of people, especially scattered in large piles inside a cave, with no one seeming to care, did not sit right with him.
At Metropoliti Expres we DO care. Accordingly, we have already begun contacting officials, and in Part II we’ll explain what our "grand plan" is to help solve this historical mystery.
We are honored to work with famed researcher Patrick Cooke, of course Danny; and famed Canadian broadcaster Mr. Rob McConnell of The "X" Zone Radio Show, who first broke this story and allowed us to direct this operation here from Europe.
Part II next week
Jokes: WhizDumb of Leonardo da CzEnglish IV
1. Fact: Very few women will ever admit their age.
Fact: Very few men ever act their age.
2. Make a point to go to other people’s funerals. This helps insure that people will come to yours one day.
3. If humans are NOT supposed to really eat animals, then why does God make so many of them out of meat?
4. There are three kinds of people: those who count, and those who cannot count.
5. As long as teachers insist on giving tests, the right to pray MUST be allowed in schools.
6. Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Najdete ji také v bezplatném deníku Metropolitní expres.