VŠECHNY LEKCE ZDE
1. Never repeat yourself. Once you’ve said it, "move on" as the Americans say.
To repeat, never repeat yourself.
There’s also a strategic reason for doing this. If you’ve already made your point, and the person still doesn’t "get it," you can always use this fact to your strategic advantage.
How you do so, is of course up to you. Everything from "What about ‘no’ don’t you understand?" to "But I thought you said that you loved me!" will all work.
Don’t forget, never repeat yourself.
2. Use a thesaurus when you want to impress people.
Thesauruses, not to be confused with brontosauruses, are great because when they are used strategically, a person can actually come across as if they really do know what it is that they are talking about.
The way you use a thesaurus strategically is very simple: just write a normal sentence, make it a little bit on the long side, and then replace one of your "important" words (or words which you know are especially important to them) with an "alternative" suggested by your thesaurus. Example:
"Dear Landlord, I’m sorry to say that I cannot give you any money for rent this month."
Thesaural alternative: "Dear Landlord, I’m sorry to say that I cannot give you any recompense this month."
If you do this for one word in an important sentence, it will subtly impress people. They’ll either be slightly aware of it, or completely oblivious. Regardless, they’re still affected, and this is the point!
If you use thesaural alternatives for two or three or more words in a sentence, you may eventually achieve the ultimate compliment from your reader, which is when they pick up their telephone and ask you: "What are you talking about?"
At this point, unless you blow it, you’ve won. You are not only "in control," but you can give them any "explanation" that you want!
3. When you need to emphasize how "big" a number is, there are two techniques to use: BOLD letters, or you can spell it out the long way. Examples:
"You owe me 1,492 czk" or "You owe me one thousand four hundred ninety-two Czech crowns."
Now, which method you use naturally depends on the personality of the person you are sending this to.
If the person who is going to read it can’t spell very well, spell it out!
4. If you want to make your letters longer, or if you need to fill them up with extra space, just quote every word from the person who originally wrote you back to them, and then write your answers after their quotes. This trick also makes them "believe" that you really care.
Jokes: Things You Should NEVER Say
Here are 11 things you should NEVER say to a naked man.
1. You must be a growing boy.
2. Isn’t that cute.
3. Isn’t that "special."
4. Well, that explains your answers.
5. Well, that explains why you own the car that you do.
6. No wonder your voice sounds the way it does.
7. I thought you weren’t a twin.
8. Don’t feel bad, it fits my Barbie clothes perfectly.
9. Oh that’s so sweet: you remembered to bring some incense.
10. Wow, your feet really are big!
11. Wait, I’ll go get some ketchup to go with your french fry.
Najdete ji také v bezplatném deníku Metropolitní expres.